- The RVPE Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit foundation established in 2009, organized to support the needs of adults with disabilities in School Districts 191 (Burnsville, Eagan, Savage), 192 (Farmington), 194 (Lakeville), 195 (Randolph) and 196 (Rosemount, Apple Valley, Eagan Public Schools).
- All of our members have a personal interest in the success of this foundation through our own life’s experiences.
- All proceeds go directly into the enhancement of River Valley Project Explore programming and reducing activity costs. All of our members are volunteers and we are committed to being good stewards of all contributions we receive.
Our number one goal is to enhance existing programming and provide a fundraising source for River Valley Project Explore.
What We Need
- Volunteers to help staff events
- Fundraising ideas
- Donations for goods and raffles
- People with contacts in the business community
- Experienced grant writers to research and submit requests
- Gift certificates, gift cards, vouchers for goods or services